Website 4P Advisory Services
Description of the role
4P welcome Interns!
4P wants energetic, responsible interns to learn and contribute!The Intern is expected to learn the ins-and-outs of our daily routines and procedures. Simultaneously, the candidate will be involved in the following:
- Lean about the offerings of 4P Advisory Services
- Talking to the prospective clients and creating a Lead Pool
- Sending information to the clients through our staff.
- Providing feedback to the marketing team and the director.
- Visiting clients and sharing the offerings.
The candidate will be given opportunities to attend a few training programs, without any costs to them, without certifications.
Intern Duties and Responsibilities (Flexible) :
- Answer phone inquiries, direct calls, and provide basic company information; oversee mail deliveries, packages, and couriers
- Assist in preparing information and research materials
- Run general industry related errands, likely sales calls.
- Set up, break down, organize, and maintain conference rooms, training rooms, and meeting rooms; update company calendars, as required. Support the staff for such activities.
- Update and post supervised social media and website content; respond to web correspondence, social media posts, and emails, along with the marketing coordinator
- Any Graduate
- Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, and Excel)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Self-directed and able to work without supervision
- Energetic and eager to tackle new projects and ideas
- Will report to the Director
- Mail your full CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with the latest salary drawn or fill the form below, attaching your CV.
- Do visit our website www.4pa.in for more information.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com