ITIL Service Transition® (ST)
The Service Transition module is one of the ITIL Service Lifecycle modules, and will be of interest to candidates looking to focus on the use of process and practice elements used, and the management capabilities needed to deliver quality Service Management practices.
In this course, you will be immersed in the overall concepts, processes, policies, and methods associated with the service transition phase of the service lifecycle. You’ll focus on service transition purpose, principles, processes, activities, functions, technology, and implementation considerations. This course utilizes lecture, exercises, and scenario-based exam questions to increase your understanding of the core disciplines of ITIL best practices and position you to successfully complete the associated exam. Service Transition focuses on delivering new or modified services from the test environment to the live production environment in a relevant and cost-effective manner without causing interruptions or disruptions to other services or processes. The objective of ITIL Service Transition is to build and deploy IT services. The Service Transition lifecycle stage also makes sure that changes to services and service management processes are carried out in a coordinated way.
The ITIL ® ST course is designed for all those who have some responsibility for the Transition, delivery, support or operation of IT services and who would benefit by obtaining a good general understanding of IT Service Delivery best practices. It includes IT operations, technical, or IT management personnel requiring more information about ITIL best practices. Anyone responsible for managing, implementing, or consulting on ITIL processes within IT or in conjunction with IT The Service Transition qualification would suit candidates in the following roles: Chief information officers (CIOs),Chief technology officers (CTOs),Managers, Supervisory Staff, Team leaders, Service Designers.
- Improved customer satisfaction through a more professional approach to service delivery
- Improved IT services through the use of proven best practice processes
- Improved ROI of IT
- Improved delivery of third party services through the specification of ITIL
- Improved morale of service delivery and recipient staff
- Increased competence, capability and productivity of IT staff
- Increased staff retention, Reduced cost of training via knowledge management
- Improved systems/ applications availability
- Reduced cost/ incident
- Managing the IT Costs via Financial and Demand Management
- Better asset utilization and Greater visibility of IT assets
- ITIL Foundation Certification (required)
- Two to four years of relevant work experience
- ITIL Expert in IT Service Management
- To prepare for the end-of-class exam, we recommend that you review the ITIL 2011 publications Service Transition(2011 Edition) and complete at least 21 hours of personal study
Enquiry Form :
Acknowledgement : ITIL® is a [registered] trademark of AXELOS Limited, used under permission of AXELOS Limited. All rights reserved.