Artificial intelligence is the simulation of human intelligence through machines and mostly through computer systems. Artificial intelligence is a sub field of computer. It enables computers to do things which are normally done by human beings. Any program can be said to be Artificial intelligence if it is able to do something that the humans do it using their intelligence. In simple words, Artificial Intelligence means the power of of a machine to copy the human intelligent behavior. It is about designing machines that can think.
The target audience for this course includes students and professionals who are interested in learning robotics and biometrics. This course is also meant for people who are very keen about learning Artificial Intelligence.
After completing this course, you will be able to learn :
- Introduction to Artificial Intelligence and intelligent agents, history of Artificial Intelligence
- Building intelligent agents (search, games, logic, constraint satisfaction problems)
- Machine Learning algorithms
- Applications of AI (Natural Language Processing, Robotics/Vision)
- Solving real AI problems through programming with Python
There are no pre-requisites required for attending this Course.